Do y'all like pottery?!

jowensphoto

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've never thrown on a wheel until today. My friend taught my daughter and I how to make some simple things. I made a few cups.here is the start of one... it needs to be trimmed, badly. What do you think? :)

And bonus pic of hands and clay

20171111_175021.jpg

Attachments

• 20171111_122739.jpg
    20171111_122739.jpg
    709.4 KB · Views: 317
A little, but It's better than I'd be able to do. Looking forward to seeing more.

That is real good for the first time. That is one of those things that look easy to do but are extremely difficult.

I've not been at a wheel since college, but I'd say that's pretty good for the first time.

It's not anything I've tried, but I do love watching others and really appreciate the art. Very cool! Hope to see you do more. :)

My wife took a class on pottery. We just about started to buy our own equipment for her. Luckily we waited and she hasn't done it since. But I think she still wants too. Just doesn't have the time right now. So, still might be something we do later on.

Haven't done it myself, but have visited a pottery already and saw the whole process.

I certainly like the raku style.

I think this artform is incredible. Always wanted to try it. I hope you don't mind if I plug my mother's neighbor's work.
Art by Hart
Great job for a first time. I can appreciate the abilities of a skilled artist!

I think this artform is incredible. Always wanted to try it. I hope you don't mind if I plug my mother's neighbor's work.
Art by Hart

Wow, Dean, he's good!

Art by Hart

Wow, Dean, he's good!

Not only is he a talented artist, he is truly an exceptional young man. He comes from a really fine family, Smoke. His grandparents were wonderful friends to my parents.

I've never tried it. But I think taking a master class for a couple is a great idea for a romantic date

Never tried it but I find it fascinating! A friend of mine started a business selling herbs and pottery and has had a lot of local success. Check out serenitysagemelrose on Instagram when you have a chance.

Most reactions

Back