Do you have a Photo Blog? Please share the link with an introduction of your blog

we have started a blog in wordpress, Backdropsource that caters the need for knowing how to set up small studio setup and use all the necessary equipments like photography backdrops, backgrounds and studio lighting equipments for taking beautiful photography. we hope that this blog would really help us to have good relationship with our visitors. we have our own professional photography equipments website photography Backdrops | Backgrounds, Studio lighting, stands and accessories which supplies various types of backdrops and studio lighting equipments. we plan to educate our visitors on how to use all those equipments. the main objective of this blog is educate even a beginner who likes to setup small in house studio and start enjoying taking wedding photography, portrait photos using various types of green screen, solid colored and muslin backdrops along with lighting equipments.:peacesign:

here is our blog: AMMC Photography Aggie & Michael Coufal Photography

We use blogger and we love it. I changed the template by myself, I added background, flash animation and drop-down menu. It took me whole DAY and half of the night but I like the results:greenpbl:

Your blog takes way tooooooo loooonnggg to download. Adding all the good stuff slows it way down. I have a fast connection, so people with slower connections will get old by the time this downloads.

Hi, there

Please, spend a moment to check imagella photo agency in terms to submit your works. They seems to offer good conditions for cooperation and are loyal as to requirements.
http://imagella.com

My blog is called IcelandAurora Photographic I talk about night and aurora photography a lot, but there is also a lot of photoshop info and tutorials plus a guide to Icelandic locations.

here is also my photo blog :

Photography

i have updated new photos of cactuses and flowers recenntly ... :)

I just started my photo marketing blog this weekend, Photo Marketing Magic. It's focused (no pun intended) on the business/money side of photography.

www.photomarketingmagic.blogspot.com

I'm a photo marketing strategist, a former photography newsletter publisher, and the publisher of a new book subtitled 20 Ways to Market Your Photography Business. The blog is meant as an extension of the book.

Enjoy...

Few months ago I got my first SLR. Taking photos is now my number one hobby.

My photoblog can be found here: www.paulciura.com

I'm using Wordpress along with ElegantThemes ePhoto theme that I have slightly modified to fit my needs.

Hope you like it and thanks for checking it out.

Good morning everyone

When I switched computers I lost this link... finally found my way back.

In the interim, I have set up a kind of photo-blog. It is also a trip report repository.

I hope you like it.

Travel. See. Do.

Most reactions

Back