Do you like squirrels?

florenceinitaly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thought I'd share these pictures of squirrels - they look so cute in the winter it really puts a smile on my face to watch them!

4288210596_9c851105f9_o.jpg

4287469181_455c53e776_o.jpg

4287469335_7accbb06c8_o.jpg

I realize the last one isn't a squirrel, but still adorable!

Yeap pretty cute critters lol. The photos look pretty good. What Zoom lens did you use or were you lucky enough to have a squirrel just come up and let you take its picture.

I tried to take a photo of the Hawaiian squirrel (mongoose) :evil: but they are not too friendly.

Was shot #1 taken through a fence? It seems like theres a cross pattern on the photo, can't tell if my eyes are playing tricks on me or not hehe. Good photos though, squirrels are interesting little creatures. :)

XD thanks for the fix up - actually yes the squirrels was taken through the fence...I wasn't good enough around PS to try and remove the grey marks. Mind if I ask how you removed the marks?

It was taken with a 55-200mm zoom lens, at 200mm..the squirrel was quite far away, when you walk close they actually hide INSIDE the cage and stare at you, then they come back out when you're a good distance away again.

IMO they are definitely getting very chubby!!

Chubby! That guy is a straight up fatty! Lol

I just used the healing brush to smooth out the darker sections of the snow.

Love the first one. Real nice. :thumbup:
The other two aren't that good. Little simple.
Cheers

I love squirrels! You just made my day with these pics. :D

Hahaha first two pictures are way too cute =D. Awesome pictures ^^

Most reactions

Back