dockside c&c please

AbbyLuv87

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
013-1.jpg

It's a nice image, and I like the effect; not sure that it might not have been better executed as in landscape aspect though, to include more of the masts and other 'sticky uppy bits' which give the image its interest.

Nice sunset, good work with silhouettes, but I tend to be with tirediron in assuming that a) by stepping about 10 steps further to your right (would change the position of the sun), and b) by using landscape format (horizontal frame) and the inclusion of even more masts and other deck structures it might have become even better.

I'm kinda partial to the placement of the sun. It looks like the dock crane is holding it up. I do agree on the horizontal instead of the portrait.

for the fans of the more "sticky uppy bits" heres one with the sun barley visable but more masts

016-2.jpg

Now all the newest two need to be subjected to is a straightening of their horizon lines so the water does not run out of them and right onto my desk here :shock: ... and then - well: you're almost there. I might begin to like the second (only tiny bit of sun to be seen) because of the amount of purple colours!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back