What's new

dodge

Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Location
DFW, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i shot my buddies truck on a parking garage yesterday with a heavy overcast, i thought it came out good, C&C welcome

DSC_0015-1.jpg
 
I think the overcast sky looks good with this truck. Not sure if you meant for it to be a little crooked. Very nice!


Actually...looking at it again, I don't think it is crooked. It just looks like that for some reason to me.
 
I'm not really liking the fact that everything is gray...
 
Damn low truck, and the camber on those front wheels, haha!!!
 
This truck has got to be a b%#!h to drive up and down hills or driveways unless it has a lift kit. I'm not a fan of low riders, but the comp is good in this shot. The lighting could use some TLC in PP.
 
I really like the way everything is grey, it kind of gives a dark and evil look to the actually fun and bouncy-looking truck. And the camber on those wheels... wow.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom