S sergey TPF Noob! Joined Jun 4, 2010 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Location Brooklyn Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 4, 2010 #1 If you do and willing to donate or sell those lens, please contact me here. I really need it and cant find it anywhere else.:blushing:
If you do and willing to donate or sell those lens, please contact me here. I really need it and cant find it anywhere else.:blushing:
dmalsr22000 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2010 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 17, 2010 #2 Have you found one yet? I have one if you're interested.
dmalsr22000 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2010 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 19, 2010 #3 I'll be selling this on ebay in the near future. I'll give a heads up when I do.
H hockdub TPF Noob! Joined Aug 21, 2010 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Location Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 21, 2010 #4 I have the 28-80 aspherical/macro... are you looking specifically just for the 90? posted in my canon equipment thread also...
I have the 28-80 aspherical/macro... are you looking specifically just for the 90? posted in my canon equipment thread also...
dmalsr22000 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2010 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 26, 2010 #5 Sigma Zoom 28-90mm 1:3.5-5.6 Macro Aspherical Lens This lens will be up for auction as of 6pm pacific time on ebay. Copy and paste the description to find it.
Sigma Zoom 28-90mm 1:3.5-5.6 Macro Aspherical Lens This lens will be up for auction as of 6pm pacific time on ebay. Copy and paste the description to find it.
dmalsr22000 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2010 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 26, 2010 #6 happy bidding
dmalsr22000 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2010 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 26, 2010 #7 Sorry for the bumps, I needed 5 posts to email sergey. thanks
dmalsr22000 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2010 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 31, 2010 #8 an hour left on ebay as of 7:46 on Tuesday. this lens will go for under $100 so be quick if you're interested. here's a link: http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=Sigma+Zoom+28-90mm+1%3A3.5-5.6+Macro+Aspherical+Lens&_sacat=See-All-Categories Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
an hour left on ebay as of 7:46 on Tuesday. this lens will go for under $100 so be quick if you're interested. here's a link: http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=Sigma+Zoom+28-90mm+1%3A3.5-5.6+Macro+Aspherical+Lens&_sacat=See-All-Categories