What's new

Does anyone have experience disassembling mirror lens?

Patriot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
810
Reaction score
117
Location
Spokane, Washington
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a Konica Reflex Hexanon ARM 1000mm lens that I need to open up. A shim and nut(s) came loose inside. I tried opening the front to no effect.

Ive taken it to a camera repair shop and they couldn't get the lens retaining ring off. They could've went through the back but there isnt any manuals or documentation.

Are mirror lens retaining ring locked forcing you to remove the primary mirror to work on it?
 

Attachments

  • 20251024_214243.webp
    20251024_214243.webp
    56.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 20251102_210515.webp
    20251102_210515.webp
    478.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 20251102_210439(2).webp
    20251102_210439(2).webp
    139.3 KB · Views: 41
Ask at photrio.com
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom