tmjjk No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 28, 2012 Messages 550 Reaction score 61 Location Cleveland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 27, 2012 #1
PinkDoor TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 15, 2012 Messages 814 Reaction score 227 Location Plano, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 27, 2012 #2 For me, only around the stacks in the middle on the roof. Although, if you would not have asked, I doubt I would have noticed.
For me, only around the stacks in the middle on the roof. Although, if you would not have asked, I doubt I would have noticed.
tmjjk No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 28, 2012 Messages 550 Reaction score 61 Location Cleveland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 27, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 this is my first time trying this and it was a superquick edit... but I was really unsure of the technique... thanks for replying
this is my first time trying this and it was a superquick edit... but I was really unsure of the technique... thanks for replying
jowensphoto Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 28, 2011 Messages 2,983 Reaction score 906 Location Northern Viriginia, US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 27, 2012 #4 Agree with PP. Slight haloing around middle stacks gives it away.
D davisphotos No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 24, 2010 Messages 343 Reaction score 49 Location Portsmouth, NH Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 27, 2012 #5 The only issues I see are the trees to the left, and they center stacks, as mentioned before. The balance between the sky and the building looks good.
The only issues I see are the trees to the left, and they center stacks, as mentioned before. The balance between the sky and the building looks good.
morganza TPF Noob! Joined May 25, 2012 Messages 197 Reaction score 5 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 27, 2012 #6 I wouldn't say it looks fake.
Sw1tchFX TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2006 Messages 7,499 Reaction score 478 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 27, 2012 #7 The sky doesn't look fake, but the selection is terrible.
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 27, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #8 Standard rule: if you are inclined to ask the question, the answer is almost invariably the answer you were hoping not to hear.
Standard rule: if you are inclined to ask the question, the answer is almost invariably the answer you were hoping not to hear.