DOF/Light/Abstract Experiments

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Set up my make shift studio again tonight and came up with these. I was mainly focusing on DOF and Light and the last one, was just my insance photoshop creation of abstraction :)

IMG_1525dofadjust.jpg

IMG_1542edit.jpg

IMG_1516edit.jpg

IMG_1500edit.jpg

you amaze me Amanda with your creations! i like ALL of these and the last is awesome! :thumbup: wish i could hang out with ya for a while and get a handle on this PS stuff. ;)

JonMikal said:
you amaze me Amanda with your creations! i like ALL of these and the last is awesome! :thumbup: wish i could hang out with ya for a while and get a handle on this PS stuff. ;)

Sounds like a plan as long as you bring along the navy man :lol: j/k, but if I ever get a chance to come to DC we'll set it up :) As long as you share your secrets too :) Photography ones that is :lol:

Excellent work Amanda. Very inspiring. Gives me some ideas just when I was fresh out ;)

#1 is my fav of the bunch. The lighting, dof, sharpness, detail, color tone, are all just perfect.

WOW :) Thanks Matt, coming from you that means a lot :) Can't wait to see what ideas you're thinking up :)

MMMMhhhhhhp MMMhhhhmmmmm mmemmmmmm.

Thats a nice series.

How big are those balls in actual size???

No, ....... really.

-mike

Thanks for the comments :)

Shot #3 is pretty close to the actual size...

the first one is the best I think :):) great idea!

Very good stuff, the first is my favorite but I really like the reflections in number 3 as well.

Most reactions

Back