Dog/Bird *Graphic content*

Ady

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From today's shoot. Going to have to take the flash with me for the later drives as the light is poor by the river.

1 (My fave from today)
1125118565_7MxZs-XL.jpg

1125118568_Ypg3j-XL.jpg

1125118165_8SMhh-XL.jpg

1125118746_7U8hJ-XL.jpg

I wouldn't use your flash...pic's look good with out flash....much more natural colors! Nice job!

I wouldn't use your flash...pic's look good with out flash....much more natural colors! Nice job!
I meant the ones I binned taken at 2800 ISO with no direct light. I think the flash will come in handy for that part of the day. Natural light earlier on was good but very selective!!!

Some awesome shots there! Given me a great idea for this weekend

Aye I don't find much to be violently graphic here, but the warning is somewhat suitable considering that we tend to have more living wildlife than shot wildlife presented to us in this section.

Have to say I find your choice of favourite shot of the day interesting; to my eye the 3rd shot wins out over the 1st, which has perhaps a little too much of that stronger, dull light for my tastes whilst the 3rd is far richer in colour

Those first 3 pictures are fantastic. #'s 1 and 2 are some of the best photos I've seen on this site! I'm pretty biased though, I love hunting pheasants. Great pics.

These are wonderful. But yeah, nowhere near "graphic content"...

Nice series, yup number one is the winner out of these. Number two is really nice but clipped feet. Graphic content lol I was thinking of Mattxmosh's road kill post from awhile back and was scared to open this.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back