What's new

Dog Day

deeky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
415
Location
Sioux Falls, SD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
On one our nicest days so far this year (finally), I found this guy while walking around a college campus/convent. I was a little surprised to see him there, so I snapped a couple of quick ones without getting too close (I wasn't sure of his disposition and that is a long rope he's tied with).

To date, this is my one and only "street photography" shot.

As always, comments welcome.


IMG_2392a by breckmiller, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom