What's new

Dog Photos

412 Burgh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
192
Location
Pittsburgh
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay, so the dog was about 13 years old. Wouldn't move, wouldn't listen. This is what I got. The other one, the beagle was so hyper and this is what I got of him.


both our rough edits because I couldn't find my mouse to my macbook, so the first one I missed around the tongue, and should I black out the 2nd one's BG?


ZMD_2001 by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr


ZMD_1964 by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr
 
The first shot is extremely nice. The color and detail are superb. The second shot, for me, need a bit more of the dog in focus. Most everything outside its right eye is not from the depth of field. But both shots are nice. People love to have images of their animals/pets.
 
I prefer the second because we see the dogs whole face. also, I wish the choke collar would have been removed. Im sure the owner will love them though :)
 
I like the dog photos, they are great you should be happy with them.
the second is great love cchocolate labradors, I have one
the first if your using photoshop, there is a quick and easy way to get the black around the dog without losing detail in the dog, use the burning tool its the 14th took down, short cut is O, up the top next to brush size there is range: choose "shadows" this will darken only black and not the dog.
 
thank you I'm going to finish editing right now. anyone know the biggest size I could print these with a D7000 taken on the largest file type?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom