What's new

Dog Portraits

Jenna09

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 6, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Everyone

Here are some pictures of some my dogs and my sister in-laws dogs that I took with my new studio lights.
31.jpg
114-1.jpg
Lola1.jpg
8.jpg


All comments and critiques are welcome!

Thanks for looking,
Jenna
 
I've haven't got experience with studio flashes nor with dogs but I think the lights are place to high. The white dog is to light on the top and to dark on the legs. Same goes for the small bulldog.
 
I think you did very well, like the expression on the third one, maybe the top is slightly over exposed but I wouldn't have noticed except it was pointed out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom