Dogs, birds, and the bees C&C

dak1b

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello! Here are a few shots up for C&C. one shot is one of my dogs...bee pollinating and the last shot is baby birds in a nest....was a tricky shot to get, but i ended up with a descent shot. C&C Welcome! enjoy!

1)
3742183780_805bfcf24d.jpg

2)
3742187534_f5aaa343c0.jpg

3)
3742189262_c62cfde2d8.jpg

#1 - You filled the frame with the subject but the on-camera flash isn't very flattering. Watch the backgrounds.

#2 - Looks like you should look into a good macro lens or a set of extension tubes.

#3 - Boring shot...the baby birds look dead.

All your shots have centered subjects.

#1 - You filled the frame with the subject but the on-camera flash isn't very flattering. Watch the backgrounds.

#2 - Looks like you should look into a good macro lens or a set of extension tubes.

#3 - Boring shot...the baby birds look dead.

All your shots have centered subjects.

ya for number one no flash wud of benefited here...thanks...and for number #2 ya I know I need a macro lens for better close ups..jus dun have the money right now...still saving up for lens:mrgreen:.....and for #3 ya thats the best shot i cud take as of now...the only way to get this shot was looking straight down on them..ohh ya and i have to watch out for mama and papa birds attacking me when i get so close :p...i'll try to get a better shot of #3 soon and post. thanks for the C&C though!!!

ya for number one no flash wud of benefited here
The on-board pop-up flash is a big no-no when shooting portraits indoors, but if you had a hot shoe flash with a bounce/swivel head you can take very nice portrait type shots by turning the head and bouncing the flash off the ceiling or a wall instead of firing it straight ahead.

The pictures on this web page were taken with a hot shoe flash.

ya for number one no flash wud of benefited here
The on-board pop-up flash is a big no-no when shooting portraits indoors, but if you had a hot shoe flash with a bounce/swivel head you can take very nice portrait type shots by turning the head and bouncing the flash off the ceiling or a wall instead of firing it straight ahead.

The pictures on this web page were taken with a hot shoe flash.

ok thanks!:mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back