On The New Farm C&C

einsamflicks

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, just got some new shots, not 100% pleased but I would love some help with what I may have done wrong or what could improve the photo.

3740331159_75b895dc9b_b.jpg

Corn House

3740328169_c9b8862617_b.jpg

In the field

3741117806_f272e8ba78_b.jpg

In The Field

I really like the second one. A little underexposed, but having walked through more than one corn field in my day it captures it feeling very well.

somehow this set reminds me of jenny's farm in forrest gump!
=)

1. Crop out the tree on the far left and I wish the whole stalk was visible on the right. I think the shot should be taken from a higher perspective as well.

2. Go deep into the corn so the trees aren't visible in the shot and use some fill lighting.

3. Same as above.

Nice attempts, keep it up!

somehow this set reminds me of jenny's farm in forrest gump!
=)

:lol: Yeah it does!

Welcome to the forum.
#1, Good job on exposure, I would like to see more corn and less sky, I find the tree a little distracting.
#2 is a little dark for my taste, I like the feeling it gives of being there.
#3 The leaf covering the eye kills an otherwise well composed shot!
Keep shooting, keep posting!!!

There's something about the first one that really works for me. The second is a great shot too. I like the third, but agree with choudhrysaab's comment about the leaf across the eye. Nice work.

I dont like the power lines in the first shot the whole shot screams middle of no ware and theres no power there or at least in my head thats what im thinkin. I like the feel of the 2nd and third but i agree having your eye coverd threw it off. Keep up the good work. and welcome to the site

I like the first one the most, but I agree with N0YZE's comments.

The other two just look like snapshots to me. As someone else said, I think you'll need a flash/fill light to pull those two off.

Most reactions

Back