Dogs!

Labradoodle
2018_1225_10173100-01.jpeg

I love all these great photos.. such beautiful sweet photos..keep them coming.. dogs are the best..

I love all these great photos.. such beautiful sweet photos..keep them coming.. dogs are the best..

100% Agree, Dogs are Mans/Ladies Best Friends.
I have more photos of my dogs then anything else... they are what started me on photography ..here are some better photos.. i have learned alot from shooting them.. and they love to pose.. yes dogs are awesome.. i could never be without them.. always room for one more too..this was yesterday... hope you don't get tired of seeing them..lol.. i never get tired of this dog thread...
1-1-DSC_3150.JPG
1-dogs 010-001.JPG
1-1-is it spring...lol 160.JPG

I have more photos of my dogs then anything else... they are what started me on photography ..here are some better photos.. i have learned alot from shooting them.. and they love to pose.. yes dogs are awesome.. i could never be without them.. always room for one more too..this was yesterday... hope you don't get tired of seeing them..lol.. i never get tired of this dog thread... View attachment 171016 View attachment 171017 View attachment 171018

Now these three images are really great, very well taken with good lighting and sharp where it should be.

I have more photos of my dogs then anything else... they are what started me on photography ..here are some better photos.. i have learned alot from shooting them.. and they love to pose.. yes dogs are awesome.. i could never be without them.. always room for one more too..this was yesterday... hope you don't get tired of seeing them..lol.. i never get tired of this dog thread... View attachment 171016 View attachment 171017 View attachment 171018

Now these three images are really great, very well taken with good lighting and sharp where it should be.
thank you much.. i am improving..it took me long enough..lol..

[QUOTE="jesssica_,

Samson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
wow so beautiful.. love the name Samson too...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back