Dogs!

I just took this photo outside my door of office.. cloudy but warmer today.. they are happy.. time to shed the coat jacket..
1-pups 020.JPG

I just took this photo outside my door of office.. cloudy but warmer today.. they are happy.. time to shed the coat jacket.. View attachment 171046

I remember many many years ago Dobermans were the most feared guard dog going, but I think they are beautiful.
thank you.. they are very loving to owners and all people they get to know.. but they are not to be trusted if some stranger walked in.. where as i think my collie would say.. Hi .. you want to play ball.. lol.. But like all dogs it really is the way you socialize them ..and i do hate labels on any breed.. it is mostly the people who are quilty of how a dog turns out.. training is everything

This was the very first image I took of Susie on the same day she came to her Forever home. Sorry about the IQ as it was not a good camera.

DSCF4450.jpg

This was the very first image I took of Susie on the same day she came to her Forever home. Sorry about the IQ as it was not a good camera.

oh what a precious puppy photo.. she was and still is.. i love her markings on face and pure white body..

Most reactions

Back