Dogs!

Susie today.

R0000140.jpg

wow this should be framed and on a wall/just precious
Wow, thank you! It was my first time using my recently aquired D610. I got it super cheap, someone didn't want it anymore and I have helped them out a great deal in the past. Even came with a Nikon grip and a 70-300 VR FX, which is a surprisingly good lens. I thought it was going to be like the older ones but it is not or my copy isn't. I shot this 35 f2d. I really like this camera, now just got to figure out how to use it a little more. The focus system is different for me. Selling my XT2 and lenses when I get back from vacation. So my digital will be this and the Fujifilm GFXR. Film, Nikon F, F2, F3.

wow this should be framed and on a wall/just precious
Wow, thank you! It was my first time using my recently aquired D610. I got it super cheap, someone didn't want it anymore and I have helped them out a great deal in the past. Even came with a Nikon grip and a 70-300 VR FX, which is a surprisingly good lens. I thought it was going to be like the older ones but it is not or my copy isn't. I shot this 35 f2d. I really like this camera, now just got to figure out how to use it a little more. The focus system is different for me. Selling my XT2 and lenses when I get back from vacation. So my digital will be this and the Fujifilm GFXR. Film, Nikon F, F2, F3.
How awesome..thats a keeper..

Most reactions

Back