Dogs!

DSC_5241 (2).JPG
DSC_5298 (2).JPG
DSC_5365 (2).JPG

My Border Collies, Mika & Loki, (red & White).

Attachments

• D44_2861.JPG
    D44_2861.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 20
  • D4S_9316 copy.jpg
    D4S_9316 copy.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 21
  • D4S_9307 copy.jpg
    D4S_9307 copy.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
  • D4S_5694 copy.jpg
    D4S_5694 copy.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
  • D4S_8142 copy.jpg
    D4S_8142 copy.jpg
    980.5 KB · Views: 15
That dog talks with its eyes.
Thank you very much...we always heard comments about her eyes but no one described it as perfectly as you...

Sad story. We lost a Golden to cancer a few months back so had room in our lives for another companion. Bella, a pit bull got into a neighbors yard and killed a couple of chickens and a bunny. She was under a court order to find a new home. We took her in and she was great with people, but just could not get along with our alpha, so we had to return her. I hope she finds a good home. Anyway, here's a shot I took of her while she was staying with us. Such a beautiful girl.

Bella 2000x1333.jpg

Sad story. We lost a Golden to cancer a few months back so had room in our lives for another companion. Bella, a pit bull got into a neighbors yard and killed a couple of chickens and a bunny. She was under a court order to find a new home. We took her in and she was great with people, but just could not get along with our alpha, so we had to return her. I hope she finds a good home. Anyway, here's a shot I took of her while she was staying with us. Such a beautiful girl.

View attachment 262438
She is beautiful ... she looks more like a lab in the face then a pit bull... any way..yes a sad story.. i hope she finds a good home that fits her needs.. and so sorry to hear about your golden...i hope you find another one that fits for you and alpha.. {opposite sex for alpha maybe}.. best of luck

Most reactions

New Topics

Back