Dogs!

DSC_5179 (2).JPG
DSC_5212 (2).JPG

Unfortunately we lost our Schnauzer X Holly around 6 months or so ago but being dog lovers we had to have a dog in our lives. We now have Lilly a Schnauzer X Poodle.View attachment 262671
Sorry for your loss of Holly. A house is empty without a pup. Lilly is adorable. Looking forward to more of her photos.

I debate whether or not this is a good photo. It shows Amber's personality, laid back, but vigilant and the face is well exposed and sharp. It follows the rule of thirds and is fairly well balanced, but it's the highlight on the top of her head and back that might be distracting. She was laying under the front door mid day, which has a 3/4 size cut glass window. In any case, I like it. I hope you do to.

Amber almost 3  2000x1332.jpg

I debate whether or not this is a good photo. It shows Amber's personality, laid back, but vigilant and the face is well exposed and sharp. It follows the rule of thirds and is fairly well balanced, but it's the highlight on the top of her head and back that might be distracting. She was laying under the front door mid day, which has a 3/4 size cut glass window. In any case, I like it. I hope you do to.

View attachment 262752
I love it.. and she is so sweet..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back