Dogshots!

rabhobbes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.rebeccabrittain.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's some shots from a couple of recent shoots. I really love doing this type of stuff. :)

The first 2 are from an Italian Greyhound shoot. They were a hoot!

531374171_GmW8w-M.jpg

2. I adore this one:

531374154_a3Yrm-M.jpg

3. a rescue puppy portrait

525227103_a8oca-M-1.jpg

Last edited:
You have beautiful pictures on yor website, but I can't see any in this site? :scratch:

I love pet photography, and your pics in your sites give great inspiration to me. :)

-Minna

nope, nothing here for me either.

I can only see 2 & 3.

I really like the 2nd shot.

I also can't see the first shot - so I took a very quick look through your site - some great work there! Good lighting control and you have a good talent to get the look out the animals and people - second shot here shows this very well (that is second shot if the first was appearing)

Thanks again for the comments.
(I give up on getting the first pic to show :grumpy:).

Anyway, the clients were really pleased...now just need more of 'em!

Beautiful photography. I have been practicing photography on my own dogs for 3 years now. I was involved in rescue for 12 years so I can really appreciate your shelter dog photos! Gorgeous work! :thumbup:

These are beautiful. The lighting in the first and last are outstanding.
Thanks! I try to get the lighting where I want it, sometimes it's hard getting the dogs to stay within "the zone".

I was involved in rescue for 12 years so I can really appreciate your shelter dog photos! Gorgeous work! :thumbup:

Thanks...I really love it, the 2 places I'm working with are getting good feedback about the photos helping get the dogs adopoted. I get emailed from random people too, about the photos online. It's really working out well. Except for the fact that I want to take home about every dog I shoot...:lmao:

Most reactions

Back