C ckrieg TPF Noob! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 89 Reaction score 0 Location Kelowna, Canada Oct 12, 2006 #1
C ckrieg TPF Noob! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 89 Reaction score 0 Location Kelowna, Canada Oct 12, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 C&C please
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 12, 2006 #3 Great shot. I love the colors and the POV.
oldnavy170 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2006 Messages 2,236 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 12, 2006 #4 I like this photo but its too bad you got the tail end of the one Dolphin at the bottom of your shoot. The rest of it to me looks good.
I like this photo but its too bad you got the tail end of the one Dolphin at the bottom of your shoot. The rest of it to me looks good.
C ckrieg TPF Noob! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 89 Reaction score 0 Location Kelowna, Canada Oct 12, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 that's actually the base of the sculpture, and I didn't want to cut off the head of the lowest one
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 13, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #6 This is a nice sculpture and I think you captured this well against the sky, and against the sun! Your point of view is nice.
This is a nice sculpture and I think you captured this well against the sky, and against the sun! Your point of view is nice.
C ckrieg TPF Noob! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 89 Reaction score 0 Location Kelowna, Canada Oct 13, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 LaFoto said: This is a nice sculpture and I think you captured this well against the sky, and against the sun! Your point of view is nice. Click to expand... Thank you!
LaFoto said: This is a nice sculpture and I think you captured this well against the sky, and against the sun! Your point of view is nice. Click to expand... Thank you!