What's new

DONATING 72mm C-P-L Filter

pixmedic3 3

I am the Lord thy Mod
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
15,488
Reaction score
7,889
Location
Central Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Guess im on a bit of a cleaning trip before I head off to Miami....
this ones pretty simple.
This came with a lens I got years ago. Never really used it, and I don't have the lens anymore.
IF you have a lens with 72mm threading, and you want to try a CPL, post in this thread with the lens you have and what you are shooting that would benefit from a CPL to be considered for this donation.

This filter is FREE to a good home. we will cover shipping to your door in the continental U.S.


$P4110007.webp
$P4110009.webp
 
LMK when you are donating a 77mm one. :)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
Noone else?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
well, come on astro.
you know the drill.

name/address and ill get this out to you when i get a moment between work and training in Miami.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom