DONATING Nikkor-H 50mm f/2 auto

Sorry for the hijack there pix, I shoulda just PM'ed Tyler. lol. For those who messaged me, the lens is not for sale online, boss likes to sell the oldies locally, not on the net. She's old school.

No problem man... Im gonna try and wrap this up tomorrow. Been busy getting ready to move in two weeks.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

gonna be a tough one. not much interest in this poor old lens.
(maybe I should just start tossing these older lenses)
I'll see how it goes once im up, moving, and a little more coherent.

wow. this one was a toughie. these old lenses are getting harder and harder to give away. i sure don't blame people for not wanting them. no AF, no VR, no nano-coating...i mean, WTF, its basically a stone-age paperweight at this point.
anyway...I figure it should go to SOMEONE that might actually use it. and it is in EX condition.
SO, after some deliberation, I have decided to send it to o hey tyler for his friend with the D3100. I trust him enough to accept his word that the lens is going to someone that needs it, and will actually put it to use again.
so there it is....o hey tyler, please PM me your name/address and i will get it out to you as soon as i can.
please post here when you receive it, pics of it would be great as well. we appreciate it.

pixmedic said:
wow. this one was a toughie. these old lenses are getting harder and harder to give away. i sure don't blame people for not wanting them. no AF, no VR, no nano-coating...i mean, WTF, its basically a stone-age paperweight at this point.
anyway...I figure it should go to SOMEONE that might actually use it. and it is in EX condition.
SO, after some deliberation, I have decided to send it to o hey tyler for his friend with the D3100. I trust him enough to accept his word that the lens is going to someone that needs it, and will actually put it to use again.
so there it is....o hey tyler, please PM me your name/address and i will get it out to you as soon as i can.
please post here when you receive it, pics of it would be great as well. we appreciate it.

I will certainly post photos of it when it is received! I love photographing vintage equipment. Thank you again kind sir! My friend will be thrilled!

pixmedic said:

I will certainly post photos of it when it is received! I love photographing vintage equipment. Thank you again kind sir! My friend will be thrilled!

it is our pleasure. glad we could help.

lens is boxed up and in the mail. USPS guesstimate ETA is Wednesday.

pixmedic said:
lens is boxed up and in the mail. USPS guesstimate ETA is Wednesday.
Lens arrived! More photos will be taken of it later today. Thanks again Jason!
$image-1909250490.jpg

My friend got to take the lens for a run today, I'll post photos I took of it soonish.
$image-2709825405.jpg

Very cool. Looking forward to seeing the results

Here are a few photos of the lens. It's in great shape, and it seemed to work perfectly on the D3100.

ibsuWlfgx6D1OJ.jpg

ibsHvpdv7szJZV.jpg

ibqHHM2UxCl1ZK.jpg

ibxgoHVME8RVlM.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back