*DONATING* Tripod with 3-way Pan Head.

So there is a lever that I'm assuming cams into the base of the bolt and holds it into place by basically pinching it and holding it that way? If that's the case it's an easy fix.

So there is a lever that I'm assuming cams into the base of the bolt and holds it into place by basically pinching it and holding it that way? If that's the case it's an easy fix.

yup. little gray lever.
not as nice as some other brands quick release setups. there might be an adapter that allows you to use a regular quick release plate. I really have no idea.

$SAM_0166.jpg
$SAM_0167.jpg

I'd feel a lot better if I was a Florida local so I could meet up with you instead of having you ship it out to CA.

I'm sure there's a local kid or neighbor that'd get stoked on photography if you gave this to him.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

If you have not found a home for this, i would be interested also. I have a Sony a65 with a 55mm-300mm, been wanting a tripod to help steady those long distance shots. I have been wanting to practice with a couple of my filters as well, which would require that same steadiness..

I lost my tripod few days ago or it was stolen somewhere between Kuala Lumpur and Moscow. It could be a spare but I'm far far away from continental US.

I'd love it since my Velbon is crap (I do love my I think rebranded ball head though), but there's definitely more deserving people in this thread. Slik makes an excellent tripod, so whoever gets this is gonna love it.

I would love it if I had a camera haha. I've posted in other sections about myself but I'm new to photography and am starting from ground zero. I'm really wanting to get into it but I'm paying for a wedding so money is tight. So I'm slowly starting to piece together equipment. I'd greatly appreciate any kind of equipment so I can get my feet wet

Last edited:
last call.
gonna wrap this up this week before I have to go back to Miami.

I would love to have this! I am just starting out and don't even have a tripod yet. I was trying to shoot for a friend yesterday and as it got darker and I unfortunately had to up the ISO on my Canon T3 since I dont have a steady enough hand to lower the shutter speed. I am shooting with a 50mm and a kit. This would be a great addition to help out. I see that you are very generous and that is very nice of you. Please keep me in consideration.

Thanks

Update to my post: I just got a Nikon D5100 today with the 18mm-55mm kit lense. That's my only gear as of now. The tripod would help me out until I steady my hands.

been so busy between training in Miami and studying that i kinda forgot to finish the donations up.
going to have the wife take a look at this thread and hopefully pick a recipient today.
maybe even get it shipped out sometime this week.
was not expecting this much interest in the tripod.
SO...definitely, probably.....maybe-ish...Last call to get in on this.

TheNevadanStig !!

come on down....
your the next contestant on "free stuff from the medics closet"!

PM me your name and address and i will eventually get this mailed to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back