What's new

DONATING Vivitar 200mm f/3.5 Canon FD *MINTY*

Well guess what? I finally got to come in from sitting on the mailbox all night and day. Here is the box and unveiling. Now to get some photos with it. Hehehehehe, Thank you Mr & Mrs Pixmedic.

$Vivitar 200 mm-1.webp$Vivitar 200 mm-2.webp$Vivitar 200 mm-3.webp$Vivitar 200 mm-4.webp
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #17
Woohoo! The only thing better than new stuff is FREE new stuff!

Go and shoot some something. Lets see how it does.
 
Congratulations Ronlane! Have fun with your new toy.
 
Today was a really good day for me. I went to get a 50mm f/1.8 today after work and then got a text from my wife with a picture of my fd adapter. So it's like getting two new lenses in one day.
So I put the adapter on first and tried my hand at manual focus. I must say that it's different and will take some getting use to. Here is one close up of my son and then a couple of some of my wife's flowers. (going to take a lot of practice but it was cool)


$Vivitar 200 test 1.webp$Vivitar 200 test 2.webp$Vivitar 200 test 3.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom