What's new

Done with the kit lenses ... opening new chapter

15-85 would be my choice. The 24-105 f/4 L is a nice lens, I own one, but on a 1.6x Canon body, it's nearly useless when you need a wide angle view!!!!
 
I went from having the 18-55 55-200 kit lens combo to a all in one 18-250mm and noticed very quickly that you trade image quality for convenience. I have since went back to more specialized lenses, granted much higher quality than kit glass, I am much happier with the results.

Just something to keep in mind. Buy once, buy right.






p!nK
 
If you still want good IQ, but can sacrifice AF speed, look into Tamron.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom