DONNIE DARKO

captain-spanky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.higg.co.uk
is ths one of the most amazing films EVER or what?!?!?!?!
:thumbsup: :cheer: :cheer: :shaking: :cheer: :cheer: :thumbsup:

Anyone else seen it? Whaddya think?

I've just been listening to 'Mad World' off the soundtrack, over and over and over and over and over again... it's sooooooooooo kool.

Can't wait till i have the dvd in my grubby little hands... my girlfriend/brother/sister/parents/friend* better buy it for my birthday... *cough*15th August*cough* ;)

*=delete as appropriate

my friend bought it for me but I already had a copy if anyone is interested in purchasing it. $10 unopened DVD still in the shrink wrap. Email me at [email protected]

thanks.

ben

I haven't seen it, but I'm going to soon. Jake Gyllenhaal is in it, right? I loved him in Moonlight Mile.

It is a really freaking awesome movie, although requiem and Clockwork Orange rival it for best ever in my opinion. Gotta love the crazy plot and wonderful camera work though

Clockwork Orange is amazing, but for some reason I liked the book better than the movie.

Thats one book I haven't quite gotten around to reading yet, its on my list but im there yet

I just saw it last night, although I caught it in the middle so I think I missed something. Because I did not get that ending, either that or im just a gotard :D other then that it was a good movie.

Tr0gd0o0r, I know what you mean, I have a long list of books to read, and I always end up buying new books before I have a chance to read the ones that I've had forever.

Btw, I love your icon! Homestar Runner is the greatest site :D

My long list of books is kept in my head, so I have a bad habit of making my list shorter and shorter over time. Not to mention college getting in the way of leisurly reading.

Yeah, homestar is pretty cool, but they're starting to get on my nerves. No email in 2 weeks, and so far haven't even updated today. They need to get the ball moving. But my girlfriend says their at Okaton so it might be ok.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back