What's new

Dont be mad at me Hartford Connecticut!

dearlybeloved

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 22, 2009
Messages
511
Reaction score
41
Location
Auburn, AL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ive been looking for a photo buddy. i know this isnt the place but no one answered the two that i posted in the proper forum so im taking drastic measures.

i want to learn more than you could ever teach me so i need someone whos willing to go shooting with me and make me their young padawon. i shoot with a nikon d90 with a variety of lenses. let me know whats up!

and i dont have the time for camera clubs cause of my work schedule. just throwing that out there or else i would be there.
 
I like the padawon terminology. My photo buddy I go shoot with, I consider him my Yoda. And my Photo buddy that shoots with me I consider my Luke Skywalker. haha

sorry I can't help you though, too much of a drive.
 
anyone else?
 
I would, but I am in the outter rim territories. Got lots of Hutts to shoot et al, and alot to show/learn. Plus alot of isolated desert cantinas to go shoot smugglers .....er review photos in. There is the matter of the dust storms etc. but....
Ime getting ahead of myself.
 
anyone else?
 
I'm from woodstock ct... but I haven't got much to teach.

BTW are you a bad religion fan, OP? Your nick is a good song by them.
 
not really into punk. its just something people used to call me. beloved, cause my name is dave which is beloved in the "christian" name. im into more indie music and hardcore. people will dispute hardcore and punks similarities but im just into different stuff.
 
You might look at meetup.com

Some photo groups on there could be the way to meet local folk who would take you under their wings.

(p.s. I'm a former Connecticut Yankee from Fairfield County)
 
as far as a teacher def not me cause im def starting out myself but i work in hartford and dont live to far away if youd be interested in meeting to go shooting... Not in Hartford terms though hahahahaha:lmao:
 
Im in California and never actually thought of having a shooting buddy!!! I would be the one to be learning though I got a few nice tools but learning how to use them. I just ordered DVDs on 1D, 5D and 580exII speed light, you might try a DVD buddy! I will let you know how it works. I just unlocked the video portion on 5D, cool stuff!!! Good luck finding a buddy...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom