What's new

Don't bother me I'm busy

dl4449126 88

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
268
Reaction score
6
Location
San Jose,Ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
one of 200 that I liked.
Spent the day at Roaring Camp in the Santa Cruze mountains
Sorry for the link but I havent figured out how to post full size photos yet:(
What do you think?

Thanks for looking


http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/members/dl4449-albums-my-stuff-picture3-roring-camp-resize.jpg


Model NIKON D300
Date/time 7/25/2009 7:38:27 AM
Exposure time 1/160 s
F-number f/5
Exposure program Manual
ISO speed ratings ISO 200
Date/time original 7/24/2009 9:19:16 AM
Date/time digitized 7/24/2009 9:19:16 AM
Shutter speed value 1/160 s
Aperture value f/5
Max. aperture value f/2.8
Metering mode Spot
Focal length 70 mm
Exposure mode Manual exposure
White balance Auto white balance
Focal length in 35mm film 105 mm
Scene capture type Standard
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom