Tight Knot No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 30, 2010 Messages 1,398 Reaction score 159 Location Boca Raton, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 29, 2014 #1 Hi all, Does anyone have any idea what these are? Looking forward to hearing back.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 29, 2014 Moderator 🛠️ #2 No idea; I would have guessed lychee...
Tight Knot No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 30, 2010 Messages 1,398 Reaction score 159 Location Boca Raton, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 29, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 tirediron said: No idea; I would have guessed lychee... Click to expand... Me too, and I'm not even sure that they're fruit. I think they're just some sort of seed pod.
tirediron said: No idea; I would have guessed lychee... Click to expand... Me too, and I'm not even sure that they're fruit. I think they're just some sort of seed pod.
Q Q4kntmare TPF Noob! Joined Jan 16, 2014 Messages 107 Reaction score 23 Location Denver, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 29, 2014 #4 Looks like it is a strawberry tree. Arbutus unedo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tight Knot No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 30, 2010 Messages 1,398 Reaction score 159 Location Boca Raton, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 29, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Q4kntmare said: Looks like it is a strawberry tree. Arbutus unedo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Click to expand... WOW!! That's exactly what they look like!! Thanks so much. I really appreciate it.
Q4kntmare said: Looks like it is a strawberry tree. Arbutus unedo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Click to expand... WOW!! That's exactly what they look like!! Thanks so much. I really appreciate it.