jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nice set. Even just a cheap mini tripod would help. (they look hot to me :icon_pissedoff: , they would look good sitting in a bowl of chili for a pic.)

Nice set. Even just a cheap mini tripod would help. (they look hot to me :icon_pissedoff: , they would look good sitting in a bowl of chili for a pic.)
Thanks! Not sure what plans my son has for them. He picked the ghost peppers this morning and offered to put one on my raisin bran. I demurred, of course.

First shot isn't bad. If I may make an observation-if you're trying to maximize IQ in low light you don't need such fast shutter speed in this case. I'd be at 1/60 hand held with a stationary subject

Yeah, it'd take a real man to consume them. That rules you out.😚😁

They look ace.

I had a wee bottle of Carolina Reaper hot sauce recently. It was real hot but I dunno if was as hot as the real deal. I'd give em a go tho!!

First shot isn't bad. If I may make an observation-if you're trying to maximize IQ in low light you don't need such fast shutter speed in this case. I'd be at 1/60 hand held with a stationary subject
Thanks! I'll give that a try.
They look ace.

I had a wee bottle of Carolina Reaper hot sauce recently. It was real hot but I dunno if was as hot as the real deal. I'd give em a go tho!!
Thanks! Yes, the sauces can take a bit of the edge off, but depending on the sauce, not so much. We live for the culinary pain experience in this house... endorphin addiction or something...

Most reactions

Back