What's new

Don't let me fall..

Lovely shot, the only prolem is the square frame. Squares usually assosiate with heavy objects.
 
Clever caption for a cute picture. The caption REALLY helps a lot in this shot!
 
Thats so cool, I really like the title and the idea. Its super neat and clean.
 
Great caption! Almost looks like an x-ray in some respects.
 
Thank you everyone for the comments.
Sashbar, I didn't know about the square frame thing.
 
Oh yeah, I forgot to say: I have a series of dandelion pictures, what I've created using dandelion flowers or only the seeds for expressing my feelings and thoughts.
Reading at your comments make me feel good, I kind of achieved it with this one..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom