What's new

Don't Look Back!

I think I would have panned just slightly to the right... Otherwise, I like it a lot.

And I have to agree with Bitter here - I don't really see any 'rule breakage'.
 
What rules do you think you broke?

Centred, lines leading out of frame, heavy vignette, no eye contact.

I still like it a lot, but then I would...it's a memory of a nice walk with my daughter...wondered if that clouded my judgement at all?

To be honest, I break more "rules" than I keep, was just curious how others would see the image. :)
 
I think I would have panned just slightly to the right... Otherwise, I like it a lot.

And I have to agree with Bitter here - I don't really see any 'rule breakage'.

Yes...she looks to the right, so give more to look at. One of the rules I thought I'd broken. :)

Thanks for the "like". :)
 
Ah.

I dunno. My take is, with the vignette, centering is appropriate. I think, from my view, the scale of the subject in the image also supports centering.

I like the image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom