What's new

Dont mess with me !

Charles89

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My cat yawning !!! I think he looks badass hehe

Taken @ F/4 1/80 and iso1600

C&C is appreciated :)

4368877688_5efdd541d9.jpg
 
awwww... I'd totally mess with that sweet kitteh :) that ferocious yawn isn't fooling me.
 
Kittehs r teh suckz. I am just playing!!! Crazy pic... looks like his mouth is bigger than his head!
 
omg...it looks more like a giant sneak to me...lol
 
omg...it looks more like a giant sneak to me...lol

what is a giant sneak (Im french) and google tool didnt help.


Any critiques anyone ?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom