Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
thank you :)
IMG_5332.jpg

:lmao: I love the title!

I am still relearning all this stuff again, but what lens did you use? You have a really cool fish eye thing working, but maybe it's just a visual effect.

I am still relearning all this stuff again, but what lens did you use? You have a really cool fish eye thing working, but maybe it's just a visual effect.

thanks and it was done in photoshop, I dont have the money for a real fisheye

the door is boring...and the fish eye effect doesnt look good.

The angle is too simple. Try moving lower or higher and getting the fisheye to work towards your advantage. A straight on shot of a door is SUPER boring.

i'm sorry for giving you C&C. if you don't like it i'll be glad to brighten my comment up for you....

It is absolutely the best photograph I've ever seen...far better than anything from Ansel Adams ever did. The angle you shot the door at is the best subject for a picture...:roll:

i'm sorry for giving you C&C. if you don't like it i'll be glad to brighten my comment up for you....

It is absolutely the best photograph I've ever seen...far better than anything from Ansel Adams ever did. The angle you shot the door at is the best subject for a picture...:roll:

I'm sure the poster was just asking for advice that would be helpful next time around. Critique, IMO, is telling someone how to improve or WHY exactly you don't like it.... not simply that you don't like it, period.

I personally think the fisheye effect works well here. Kind of making you wonder what is waiting behind the door. The B&W and high contrast give it a creepy feeling. I also like how to door isn't completely centered. Although, like an above poster said, I think it would've been better if the effect was a bit lower or higher on the door.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back