What's new

"Don't Stare At Me"

Nice shot, Frequency. Can you clone out that white spot in the middle?
Also, a nit-pick - wish you had gotten the whole tail in the image.
 
Very nice ...has a lot of noise, especially on the left side where it might have been dodged. I like the colors...just clean it up
 
hahah... you and your fish shots!
Nice one, love the eye. But I agree with Blacksheep about the spec of white and the fin. Fun shot though!
 
Nice shot, Frequency. Can you clone out that white spot in the middle?
Also, a nit-pick - wish you had gotten the whole tail in the image.

Thank you BS very much; both your suggestions are fine; i need consider them

Very nice ...has a lot of noise, especially on the left side where it might have been dodged. I like the colors...just clean it up

Thank you Mully very much; sure will care that

hahah... you and your fish shots!
Nice one, love the eye. But I agree with Blacksheep about the spec of white and the fin. Fun shot though!

:blushing:.... :lol:

Thank you very very much BT; i think you were away fro a long period, isn't it?

I will post few more fishes ;) ;) ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom