Doo doo doo

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Lookin' out my back door.

007 backyard sunset cvt 2.jpg

A pic of the sunset behind the house tonight.

Wow is right.

Cracker of a sunset. With the river reflection it's a very nice shot, looks like an awesome place to live too!

Great shot Kirk!

Pretty friggin' nice!
Wow is right.
Nice one......
Cracker of a sunset. With the river reflection it's a very nice shot, looks like an awesome place to live too!
Bloody ripper mate! Looks like a great place to live.
Great shot Kirk!

Thank you everyone for the kind compliments, they lifted my spirits, significantly. What a great bunch of people, you all rock!

Great shot, Kirk. Always enjoy your photos.

Great shot, Kirk. Always enjoy your photos.

Thank you very much Scott!

Beautiful

Thank you. I almost missed the shot. I had the curtains pulled close and when I walked past them I saw the vibrant colors in the crack between them and I immediately ran to the back door for a good look. The curtains stay open until dark for now on.

I've said it before...Florida has the best sunsets in the world! I rest my case.

Thanks. I lean heavily toward that statement although I've seen awesome sunsets everywhere I've been.

Not sure if its a beautiful sunset or the approach of end of days :1251: But its a great picture.

Thanks. It's a choice how you view things. I take it as a sign that things are going to get better because well, they always do. That doesn't mean we shouldn't be vigilant and keep our eye on the ball.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back