Doom

joaopsr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.joaorodrigues.pt.vu
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got up at 4:00 AM for the sunrise at an iconic spot, but morning clouds pulled a trick on me and kept the light from hitting the ridge I was aiming for... Luckily, after a 10 hour wait in -10ºC , I was able to make a couple shots that saved the day... Not what I went there for, but I had to bring anything home...

8237257897_fdf02a447f_b.jpg

I really want to see it larger but from what I can see the color and reflections are good.

Like this shot, want to see more of it. You really hung out in sub freezing conditions 10 hours? Props man...props.

Like this shot, want to see more of it. You really hung out in sub freezing conditions 10 hours? Props man...props.
Well... I waited 10h for this light but during that time I was going from place to place searching for a good spot. In the meantime I drove around to find a spot to have lunch and a hot cup of coffee :)

Can you post a larger version? I would also like to see it big!

Well... I waited 10h for this light but during that time I was going from place to place searching for a good spot. In the meantime I drove around to find a spot to have lunch and a hot cup of coffee :)

lol...k...so at least you're not that crazy

I love it! Big difference in the sky from left to right. It almost looks like two different places.

Last edited:
Can you post a larger version? I would also like to see it big!
I'll post you a link later, if I don't forget about it! ;)

Where was it taken?
in Portugal

I'd be happy to pay to have that hanging on my wall...well done!

Well... that can be arranged :)
And if the "NZ" on your location stands for "New Zealand", I'll be glad to give it to you for free, printed, framed and delivered by hand, if you pay for the trip! :D

Thank you all!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back