What's new

Doomed Island

sashbar

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 13, 2012
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,183
Location
Behind the Irony Curtain
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Eel Pie Island is a quirky little island in the River Thames in the borough of Richmond, Greater London. It is an interesting place where shipbuilders meet artists. Ecologists say it is doomed because of the global warming. Just to give you a hint of what it is about. C&C is welcome as always.

1.
$Eel Pie 1.1 for web .webp














2.
$Eel Pie 3 for web .webp














3.
$Eel Pie 14 for web .webp














4.
$Eel Pie 8.1 for web.webp



















5.
$Eel Pie 6 for web.webp
 
Last edited:
I love #4. The composition seems just about perfect, and the lines and color work well for it. #5 is very good as well, but I feel like I want to see the lower end of the vise handle - don't know why, perhaps I'll get over it.
 
I like it. You also get the dark rectangle and square at the bottom echoing the rectangle in the upper left.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom