What's new

door

yeah. I just need something new. I think I hate my camera. These were all taken with the 7100 and I really just don't like that fukn thing very much.. I will keep it , for what it cost. Barely even used. But really not my kind of walk around camera thing.

Ummm, trade ya!
 
Just a follow-up on the B&W door. I'd have kept the concrete on the bottom and I'd darken the shadows a bit from where the edit is.

Are we driving you crazy yet?
 
Just a follow-up on the B&W door. I'd have kept the concrete on the bottom and I'd darken the shadows a bit from where the edit is.

Are we driving you crazy yet?
no. you kidding? I am honored to even get any comment at all on this forum the way things have been as of late!
 
Just a follow-up on the B&W door. I'd have kept the concrete on the bottom and I'd darken the shadows a bit from where the edit is.

Are we driving you crazy yet?
no. you kidding? I am honored to even get any comment at all on this forum the way things have been as of late!

You mean with the threads-that-won't-die and appear to be consuming all of some active members' time?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom