T theheater TPF Noob! Joined Feb 17, 2007 Messages 72 Reaction score 0 Location Halifax, Nova Scotia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 13, 2007 #1 Your thoughts please:
R RKW3 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2007 Messages 1,716 Reaction score 0 Location So Cal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 13, 2007 #2 Looks nice. Good job.
M moracca TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2007 Messages 146 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 13, 2007 #3 I like it too.. makes me wonder what's inside, and the lines on the walkway and railing really bring your focus to the door
I like it too.. makes me wonder what's inside, and the lines on the walkway and railing really bring your focus to the door
Scooter TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2006 Messages 393 Reaction score 0 Location Kankakee, Il Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 13, 2007 #4 Very nice. this is one of those photos that kind of draws you in. Good job.
M Maxx RS4 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2007 Messages 86 Reaction score 0 May 14, 2007 #5 I agree with all the comments above. I like this one a lot. Maybe adjust the tilt though?
C CBRfanatic TPF Noob! Joined Apr 26, 2007 Messages 71 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 14, 2007 #6 i second the alignments, it is a bit off. other then that, great photo.
T theheater TPF Noob! Joined Feb 17, 2007 Messages 72 Reaction score 0 Location Halifax, Nova Scotia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 15, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Tilt slightly to the left right??
J julius TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2006 Messages 133 Reaction score 0 May 15, 2007 #8 Really nice shot and i love the tone. I'm not sure exactly what kind of look you were after with this shot (it still looks great), but i would like to see a little more contrast.
Really nice shot and i love the tone. I'm not sure exactly what kind of look you were after with this shot (it still looks great), but i would like to see a little more contrast.