What's new

Dos Equis

With a title like that at least you could pour us a cold one. :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Does it need some perspective correction? Feels to me like it's leaning. (This is something I struggle to correct myself)
 
yeah, it's leaned... but knowing minicoop a bit I'm not sure if he wants it straight or just as it is now ;) so tell us minicoop what is it?
 
It's leaning backwards, but that stupid railing on top is bent, so it screws with everything. What I REALLY want isn't possible without a snorkel or scissors lift, so this kinda had to do, I guess. After looking at it more, I think I need a Dos Equis. lol
 
You know, maybe I'll head back there with my car and try standing on the roof... That might actually help.
 
$WHY 8.webpMate...I was expecting a beer, not a bridge...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom