Down by the pond (56k)

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry I've not been around of late, but I needed to get away and clear my head, work has been a total ***** of late.

Anyway IM BACK

Most shots taken at The London Wetlands Centre

If the ID is wrong on any of these can you please let me know

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

Bahama Pintail

Bewick's Swan

Black Necked Swan

Mandarin Duck

Marbled Teal

Tufted Duck

Tufted Duck

European Eider Duck

there are bucket loads more here

Very nice series!! All well composed and the colors look great..

Holly said:
Very nice series!! All well composed and the colors look great..
Cheers Holly, it makes a change to have nice weather over here

Wow, nice series LP. All of 'em are really nice but that first one totally rocks.

Antarctican said:
Wow, nice series LP. All of 'em are really nice but that first one totally rocks.
Cheers my dear I aim to please

Wow, I love the two of the duck chase (of the tufted ducks), wow, those have so much action and you still got the focus so right. Too cool, and at that length! A bucket full of admiration in your direction, Andy!!!
I mean, these are all really, really good, but I am getting to expect nothing less from you any more!!! But that chase ... fascinates me most.

LaFoto said:
Wow, I love the two of the duck chase (of the tufted ducks), wow, those have so much action and you still got the focus so right. Too cool, and at that length! A bucket full of admiration in your direction, Andy!!!
I mean, these are all really, really good, but I am getting to expect nothing less from you any more!!! But that chase ... fascinates me most.

Cheers LaFoto, just to prove I can get it wrong. I focused on the water and not the duck :er:
yh69je.jpg

Most reactions

Back