Down the street in Berlin.

sincere

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
what should i change about these pics? Maybe sharpen more? SOmething else?

3347540231_a127943749_b.jpg

3347538159_034745f234_b.jpg

is it this bad? geez..

Both pictures are amazing, great work! The only thing that bugs me is in the first picture that H sign that is on the right side and that little iron bar thing in the bottom left corner...

It might just be me, but the first shot seems unbalanced. Something with the left side of the building; I think you caught a bit more of it than the right side and for me it tends to make that left building look as though its tipping into the center. I agree also that the sign and that iron bar are a bit distracting.

On the second shot I find the same problem of 'tipping' with the T-bar. i think if you had tipped the camera a bit to the left, that T-bar would have appeard straight and balanced the photo better.

you guys, i didnt have a tripod so i had to do it with hands:)

you guys, i didnt have a tripod so i had to do it with hands:)

Just cause you shoot hand held doesn't mean you can't keep a picture straight.

If anything, fix that stuff in Post..

I don't like the 2nd picture, Had you not went all HDR on it... It would just be a snapshot. Even with the HDR, I don't like the halo's in it and bits of blotchy highlights.

The first one needs to be straightened. Its alright.. its just a very busy picture.

I like these shots, the first one has an eery feel to it, while the second picture reminds me of the STALKER game somehow lol. Nice work :)

Parkerman: how do i fix it in post? I am not very PS savvy. When i work with PS, i just work, try different things out, without any real knowledge or what i do,lolz..at least it seems that way to me sometimes..

Most reactions

Back