Down

Walt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Last one for now.
down.jpg

Thanks for the comment and especially all the help.

No worries looking at the photos it was a pleasure.

If in the future you have similar problems let me know and I will see what I can do.

Cheers
alsoran

Hi Walt, I like this one as well. What are you shooting with? It could be my monitor but there is a distinct purple tone to your images. Are you putting on selenium toner or is this a digital image? Just curious.

Hi Terri, these shots were on Kodak T400CN C41 process film. These were scanned from the prints as is. I do intend on running the negs through my darkroom and see what happens.

That's interesting....mind you, I'm not saying I find it particularly objectionable, I was just curious what you were using once I noticed it. :D If you printed on a cold tone paper it might have contributed to this effect, too.

But your images are all briar sharp and nicely exposed, especially this one. Nice work!!

hmm, yes...this is the one i like the most of the 3 -;)
good work, Walt :)

terri - your monitor is ok, i can see a bit of this purple something too -;)

i was trying to make a prints from cn400 in my darkroom once, just to check it , but the effect was horrible - there was NO contrast at all - i dont know why - i've had to do something wrong, maybe is there a special way of behaving with cn? i dont know.....but it never heppened with "normal" negs... -;(((

Most reactions

New Topics

Back