What's new

Downhill Collapse

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
More abstract adventures...
 
Last edited:
The ball and the background don't have much contrast...maybe you should try retaking the shot with a more contrasting ball? The colors seems to be a bit dull...or is it my screen not configured properly ;)
 
I feel like the ball should be rolling out of frame! I like it. The couch reminds me of something out of the 70's
 
The ball and the background don't have much contrast...maybe you should try retaking the shot with a more contrasting ball? The colors seems to be a bit dull...or is it my screen not configured properly ;)
The ball and the background had good contrast yesterday when I looked at this image on my monitor. Today I have to agree wit you: I'm on my lsptop and colours seem a bit dull.

Sulfur, you're spot on: my parents bought that chair in 1977.

Thanks everybody for your comments!
 
What amazingly cool, funny ideas you have!!!
I wish I had only a fraction of your creativity!
 
You do have a knack for building abstract compositions.
 
What amazingly cool, funny ideas you have!!!
I wish I had only a fraction of your creativity!
You do have a knack for building abstract compositions.
:blushing: Wow, wow, wow! Thank you very much, LaFoto and abraxas! (Now I'm doomed... How will I live up to these comments?)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom