Downhill Mountain Biking

Discussion in 'Photojournalism & Sports Gallery' started by gckless, Jul 5, 2017.

1. gckless

gckless No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    After a few months of not touching my camera, I went out to the local downhill mountain bike park and walked around the mountain a bit. Snagged some decent shots, really happy with #11. I did struggle with shutter speed a little, was too slow at first, and then I had to raise my ISO to the limit of what I consider acceptable for good shots on my D7200. Also noticed my shutter speed is going to have to be higher than say a FX camera, which only makes the ISO limit worse. I think a D750 might be in my future. Anyway, please post C&C, I want to learn. Also, of #7 and #8, which do you like better? There's more intensity in #7 and the photo overall is more enveloping, but #8 has the foreground in the photo which I like. I'll be heading back out there sometime for sure!

1. [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

8. [​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

11. [​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

13. [​IMG]

14. [​IMG]

15. [​IMG]

16. [​IMG]

17. [​IMG]

18. [​IMG]

19. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. Dean_Gretsch

Dean_Gretsch Always looking... Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    #18 shows some movement so I might like it best, but...the angle in #5 makes it look very dangerous. It seems if you leave the course accidentally, you have a certain death from a fall!

3. gckless

gckless No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos OK to edit
    Ha, it does look like that! But this is a ski resort in the winter, and there's plenty of grass where the wide ski slope is right on the other side.

4. OnTheFly7

OnTheFly7 No longer a newbie, moving up!

very nice!

Always something I wanted to shoot when living in Arizona, but never got around to doing it.

Nice Work.