Downstream

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Downstream of the last couple shoots on this little creek.

440-creek-1.jpg

It looks too saturated/ photoshopped for my taste. The green in the trees looks kinda like clay in some spots. (if that makes sense)

I like the idea, and the stream is very nice also, it's just not my type of style. Keep it up abraxas.

I like what you did to the water. Very dreamy looking.

Thanks!

It looks too saturated/ photoshopped for my taste. The green in the trees looks kinda like clay in some spots. (if that makes sense)

I like the idea, and the stream is very nice also, it's just not my type of style. Keep it up abraxas.

I'm not sure I know what you mean on the trees- could be one of a few things though. ...

mebbe;

windy, blurred portions.

tried to bring out dark spots on upper left corner and tree across the sunlit portion from it.

used hdr to bring out colors, might have really messed up combining them. might try a single raw version.

-not excuses. I'm going to keep at it until I beat it.

I think I 'almost' got the comp. I'm just not pulling the lines quite where I want them.

Oh you used HDR? No wonder why I think they look a little fakeish to me.

Just aint my style, like I said. No doubt others could like this, I just think it looks too unreal.

Good work man.

Oh you used HDR? No wonder why I think they look a little fakeish to me.

Just aint my style, like I said. No doubt others could like this, I just think it looks too unreal.

Good work man.

I was almost taking you serious until you opted to lean toward an insult rather than explain what you saw as a problem.

Most reactions

Back