DSC_7054.jpg

DSC_7118.jpg

DSC_71181.jpg

DSC_7122.jpg

DSC_7121.jpg

DSC_7133.jpg

DSC_7150.jpg

DSC_7152.jpg

i purposley processed them a little more then i normally would because i feel like night shots are supposed to be more vivid but id like to know if you guys think i over did it. i would also like to know what i can improve on. thank guys.

These are some great shots, and no I don't think you overdid it.
I think in #1 you should have had all the letters in focus though, and on #5 you might want to tone down the blue in the guys shirt as its very distracting!

First off, I think you have some great captures. Good material to work with.

I do think some are overdone, however that is just my personal opinion and preference. Vividness does not necessarily mean unrealistic, IMO, but if you like that... so be it.

You do have some minor issues you may want to clean up- some of these are not level... obviously not the ones that are blatantly tilted... more the ones that should have been straight but weren't. It also looks like you may have some focus problems here and there- generally best to do manual focus on night shots if you can. Also possible you have something else causing the fuzziness... maybe some of your PP work.

BTW, that first one could use some sort of scale reference... it took me a sec, but I realized that those letters are actually probably quite big.

Still, some really neat shots in there.

actually those letters werent more then 2 feet high, thank you for the comments thus far. im hoping to get more. manaheim can you tell me which focus problems your talking about please?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back